Have you been feeling some irritating blockages in your ear lately? Do you think some gooey wax need to leave your ears for good? How about you’re hearing performance? Or feeling some ear, nose and throat congestion? Try the inexpensive way to get rid of all these with our Ear Candling treatment.
Ear Candling is the holistic way of treating ear aches and other common issues related to the ear. The ear candling treatment is a relaxing and therapeutic method. Many people use it to promote ear health. This age-old “home remedy” works to relieve pain and discomfort. The warmth & smoke assists the body’s natural process to excrete impacted earwax during the day after candling is performed.
The procedure uses a hollow candle made from the natural ingredients of beeswax, which tapers at one end fits into the ear. The opposite end is set to flame creating vacuum that gently dislodges foreign debris, softens old earwax and helps evaporate excess moisture.
Possible Benefits of Ear Candling:
- Hygienic treatment of ear.
- Helps to alleviate the symptoms of nose and throat congestion
- Softens excessive or compacted earwax for easy removal
- Release of head congestion due to sinusitis, allergies, colds and flu.
- Removal of Candida (yeast) and relieving itchy ear.
- Detoxification of sinus and lymph system.
- Can eliminate ringing in ears (Tinnitus).
- Improves the clarity of hearing, sight, smell and taste.
- Regulation of ear pressure.
- Facilitates other body work.
- Avoid water/ swimming for at least 2 days after the treatment
- Avoid cold winds and draughts if possible on the day following treatment
- Never poke the ears with cotton buds or any other instruments
- If you suffer from sinus problems reduce the intake of dairy products, as these can create excess mucous
- Avoid driving immediately after treatment if you feel excessively drowsy
- Avoid heavy meals for the next few hours
- Drink plenty of water or herbal teas
- Avoid excess tea, coffee and alcohol for the next 12 hours
- Cut down on smoking
- Make time to relax
- Have regular treatments to keep ears free from congestion
To know more about our Ear Candling treatment and/or you want to book an appointment, you may call these numbers - 09336537276, 09215918801, 09178086950 or at (02) 480-6832. You can also get updates online via our Facebook fan page and at Twitter (@eliteNailsSpa) too.