Afraid to go completely bare yet you wanted to try the famous brazilian waxing? Let us from Elite Nails Spa help you! If it's your first time, let us help you clear up all the confusions and the scary-hairy stories you might have heard about brazilian waxing. Learning more about it and its benefits will indulge you to give it a try.
According to this website, as the name suggests, brazilian waxing originated from Brazil for women who wanted to wear the new thong bikinis. Brazilian wax became famous when it was introduced into the US when a hair removal salon called J. Sisters International Salon was opened in 1987. J. Sisters International Salon was opened in Manhattan, New York by seven Brazilian sisters Jocely, Jonice, Joyce, Janea, Jussara, Juracy and Judseia Padilha.However, the waxing of the genital areas is not new. Waxing of the genital areas has been prevalent for centuries in Ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, Arabia, Turkey and Persia. Historically, the waxes were sugar-based and made with lemon.
First, Brazillian Waxing is one hair removal technique for the most intimate part of our body. Compare to bikini wax that does not eliminate all the hair, brazilian wax removes the hair from the nether region from front to back and everywhere inside and out – including your booty. Some prefer to leave a small amount of hair in the pubic area while some prefer to go all the way leaving 'it' bald, whatever preference you wish will be honored with such respect.
Having a brazillian wax is also like having a goal of wanting to feel better, cleaner and hygienic for our treasured part 'down there'. Delaying a spa/salon visit to have it done would only delay to achieve these goals as well. As for the embarrassment factor -- we like to think getting a Brazilian can't be any more embarrassing than a typical visit to your gynecologist's office. Our waxing technicians have seen it all before and it makes their job more pleasant whenever they help someone able to achieve the above-mentioned goals.
Still having second thoughts to give it a try? Let the following be your deciding factors whether you want to have it done or not:
- A brazilian wax leaves you feeling very clean and hygienic.
- Compared with shaving of the genital areas, brazilian waxing does not give you a razor burn or soft hair regrowth. However, brazilian waxing can be more painful as waxing is performed on a sensitive area of the body.
- The results from a brazilian wax may last between 3 to 6 weeks depending on your hair regrowth rate.
- The length of time between treatments also increases with regular waxing.
- Some people consider that a brazilian wax looks extremely sensuous, thus makes a stronger intimate connection for couples.
At Elite Nails spa, we want you to feel at ease by giving you assurance and understanding that this task may be too personal for you, thus we will treat it as something personal and delicate too as we perform the task. Our intimate nook will also provide you the utmost convenient and confidentiality you need. A sigh of relief? Believe us, the shy factor is just natural, your next appointment will surely be more tension-free and comfortable.
There you have it! Brazilian Waxing is not at all about something that should scare you off but more of an experience that will keep you coming back for more and we are 100% sure you will! Try it out today with Elite Nails Spa's experienced waxing technicians - call these numbers for appointment - 09336537276, 09215918801, 09178086950 or at (02) 480-6832 or checkout the nearest branch to you.
- Kapasigan Branch - 24a1 Dr Sixto Antonio Ave., Kapasigan Pasig City
- Maybunga Branch - Unit 104 Solare Building, Capri Oasis, Maybunga, Pasig City
- Taguig Branch - 4 Levi Mariano Ave., Ususan, Taguig City
- Greenwoods, Cainta, Rizal Branch - Phase 1C corner Pine St. Greenwoods Executive Village, Cainta
- Mandaluyong Branch - Upper Ground Floor, WorldWide Corp. Center Building, Mandaluyong City
- Malate Branch - Unit 1B Tower C, Suntrust Adriatico Gardens, Malate, Manila
- Taytay Branch - 4f Sitio Ilog Pugad, Brgy San Juan, Taytay, Rizal
- Kapitolyo Branch - 2nd Floor Elements Building, Rosemarie Lane, Pasig Boulevard, Pasig City