The amazing collection of "the wild" composed of swatches namely:
· Adventure Red-y. A medium-borderline-dark blue-toned red creme. My kind of red :)
· Call of the Wild. Very dark burgundy-brown creme.
· Desert Sun. China Glaze calls this one caramel, can also be a little orange-y.
· CG Elephant Walk. Cool graphite grey with a little bit of silver shimmer
· China Glaze Exotic Encounters. A medium teal crème, certainly a hit!
· China Glaze I Herd That. The holographic glitters are to love for, turns out gold, copper or yellow-ish depending on the number of coat and finish top coat applied
· I'm Not Lion. Looks like light gold with excellent glitter mix
· Jungle Queen. Dusty, smoky and greyed-out purple that is.
· Kalahari Kiss. China Glaze calls it a light sand brown but more like yellow and a little bit beige when applied.
· Man Hunt. A bright blue creme.
· Prey Tell. Dark, vampy brown-tinged red.
· Purr-fect Plum. Dark berry-purple
China Glaze's Safari Collection is part of Elite Nails' "New Arrival Nail Polish Collection" along with ORLY's Electronica and OPI's Germany Collection.
Checkout out these stash available now at all Elite Nails’ branches!